Arbor Hills Crossing, across from Whole Foods Market, opened in August 2013. Three buildings were constructed up to the new, wider sidewalk for increased walkability. In addition, an AATA Super Stop with bus pull-off was constructed, and the traffic signal at Platt Road will facilitate crossing Washtenaw Avenue more safely.
Pedestrian improvements on both sides of Washtenaw Avenue at the US-23 interchange are now complete.
Photo: Joseph Tobianski I AnnArbor.com
Other planned improvements:
- Sidewalk infill in Pittsfield Township
- Ann Arbor multi-use path to Tuomy Road
- Ypsilanti Twp proposal for new development at Golfside
- Transit improvements to #4 Washtenaw Route
- Improved Night Ride service
- Glencoe Crossings park-and-ride